Every transcription service available...
- Conference Transcription
Send us conference audio for fast, reliable transcription
Upload your digital dictation for accurate transcription
- Media Transcription Services
Your deposions documented fast.
- Market Research Transcription Services
Comit your research data to a text file now
- Internet Transcription Services
Document streaming media files
- Business Meetings Transcriptions Services
Record your business meeting, upload receive your documents
- Legal Transcription Services
Will meet your deadlines for documenting courtorm proceedings
"A great partner for our law firm"David K., Barrister Melbourne
"Many thanks for your great work to all the team at transcriptionservies.net.au... Our company
appreciates your professionalism and timeliness nature, and your turnaround time makes your rates
"Thank you again for another job well done and at great speed."
"You have done a fantastic job with all of our transcriptions. We will definitely be using your services
"Every research transcript is completed fast and complete"
"Thank you for your fast and efficient service with our transcriptions, which were excellent value for money too. When we need this kind of service again, we will certainly come to you again"
"I have been very pleased with the speed of turnaround, but even more so with the accuracy of the recordings. With other transcription services we've used, I've had to go back and listen to parts of audio recordings to work out what the interview participants actually said. I've been very pleased with the accuracy of Transcription Services group. It is great to be able to rely on their transcription services!."
"Thanks for all your work. I have now read through all the transcripts and the quality of your work is fantastic. I farmed out another set of tapes to another group and your work was of much higher quality... and had a quicker turnaround. This has actually reduced my workload substantially. I have recommended you to a colleague at our law firm and will come back if I have more interviews. Thanks again."
- Q. What turnaround times do you offer for transcription?
Tell us what you need and we'll find a way, just contact email@example.com to get an instant quote.
- Q. How much do you charge for transcription services?
Our charges are primarily based on the turnaround time you select, NOT the number of speakers as most of our competitors charge. We are the most reliable and affordable transcrip
- Q. What measures are taken to protect sensitive information?
Transcriptionservices.net.au takes security, privacy and confidentiality very seriously. Our company carries out private work for various companies including market research firms, medical agencies, and law enforcement agencies. The processes and systems we use and the security we have put in place at all levels of the organisation is paramount.
Secure storage of all transcription materials:
- Secure dedicated server and digital storage facilities.
- Secure access to recordings with Transcription Services Groupís bespoke in-house intranet.
- Secure login to recordings and unique password entry to server. All typists require an individual encrypted password for access.
- Single authoriasation for each recording is provided to the typist who will transcribe it, not to all typists.
- Shredding of all work copies on completion, if requested.
- Deletion of all digital recordings on completion, if requested.
- Password protection of transcripts, if requested.
- Digital Security:
Transcriptionservices.net.au keeps a digital log of all activity on the company workflow system and secure server. In addition, all PCs are password-protected, so in the event of a theft contents of the hard drive cannot be readily accessed.
- Database Security:
Files are uploaded to and backed up on 'Sendthisfile' own which is a highly secure location with all the advanced firewall and anti-hacking measures in place.
- Employment Security: Transcriptionservices.net.au takes a number of measures to select, vet and contract its transcribing staff worldwide. Employment contracts include specific clauses related to required confidentiality measures.
- Q. What quality assurance do you provide with your transcription? Transcriptionservices.net.au does not compromise on quality. Our Quality Control process for reviewing transcripts prior to final completion is one of the best in the industry..
- Q. Why would I save on outsourcing transcriptions? How much are your services?
Comparing what you currently pay, it is worth considering the two major costs; salaries and on-costs. Most firms include transcription costs in the following categories which should be incorporated into your cost analysis:
- Payroll tax
- Workers' compensation
- Relief and temporary typists and its associated costs
- Equipment maintenance and repair (transcription system, computers, copiers, etc.)
- New equipment costs (new hardware, software, etc.)
- Employee continuing education and training
- Depreciation (office and computer equipment)
- Including some of the costs shown above, click here to see a table that shows what an in-house typist or personal assistant might be costing you per annum.
- Note: We employ only the highest calibre transcribers with typing speeds of 90-120 wpm with 90% accuracy or higher. Successful candidates undergo initial testing followed by an intensive period of training lasting up to six months.